Friday 5 April 2013

She is Mak

Last week was my "Jihad" week as I want it to sound more positive. I had three tests continuously, 

presention and assignment submission. I had 'mental breakdown' on the day I had my third test. On that

 Thursday, I woke up at 3a.m to study for my test and directly go to class at 8a.m.. Then went back to my

 hostel around 6p.m after managed to complete my assignment. When I came back to my room there was 

nobody to talk. Sarah wasn't in the room. But, I really need to talk to somebody to tell how exhausted I am.
 
So, I decided to call Mak.

"Assalamualaikum, Mak"

"Ya, waalaikumsalam kak. Dah abeh kelaih ka?"

"Ya mak dah abeh." 

My voice start shaking and cannot hold my tears.

"Mak, kak penat sangat........."(state all the thing I did, how difficult it is)

"Sabaq na, nak abeh dah.. nnti balik rumah tidoq puas puas"

continue crying, harder.

"Alar jangan lar menangis, belajaq memang lar macam tu, ok.. nnti balik mak beli baju baru".

Then,I swear. I do stop crying.



No comments:

Post a Comment