Friday 18 January 2013

Still Wondering.....

One night, just relaxing on my bed holding three of my bear-bear (what Kedahan usually refer to as teddy bear). Aieh watching Running Man through my laptop. Suddenly,

 "kakak!"

" awat?"

"bear2 kakak tu ada nama ka?"

"mesti lar ada"

"tu nama apa" ( big, long, and green frog)

" ni! Yonghwa"

" hat tu?" ( round, and fat little crab)

" Mat Som bin Mat Top"

"hat hudoh tu?" (hello kitty with short, head,hand and leg with long body)

"ni........... hurm... kitty kitty keboom"

Then, I keep closing my eyes. Suddenly,

"MAK!MAK!MAK!... (with heavy footsteps) bear kakak nama KITTY KITTY KEBOOM!!"

Sigh. What I have done.

Yongwha = I used to be a CN Blue fan before.

Mat Som bin Mat Top = Based on Mat Som comic by Lat

Kitty kitty keboom = ???.. still wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment